Nov 4, 2020
In this episode, Stuart Mitchell and James Canosa, Heads of Recruiting at Stott and May, join to discuss the difference between the UK and US recruiting industries.
Oct 27, 2020
In this episode, Dan Broderick, Chief Delivery Officer at Eclaro, joins to discuss how he built a team of over 500 offshore recruiters in the Philippines. We also cover:
- How does the offshore business model work?
- What does training look like for these offshore recruiters? What is the biggest challenge when it...
Oct 12, 2020
Sara Menke, Founder and CEO of Premier Talent Partners, joins to talk about the role of technology in hiring and how technology can change the future of recruiting when it comes to reducing bias. We also discuss:
- What parts of recruiting will be replaced by automation, and which won't be
- The role recruiting...
Oct 5, 2020
In this episode, Kristina Finseth, Head of Growth at Interseller, shares some key components of her FIRE Framework, an outbound cold email methodology that will convert as many as 20% of cold emails to booked meetings. We discuss:
- Why personalization is so important
- How to personalize an email when your prospect has...
Sep 28, 2020
In this weeks episode, Matt Singer, Principal at ClearMatch Talent, discusses his journey from working as an accountant to recruiting accountants. We talk what it takes to make the transition and what somebody considering becoming a recruiter should think about before making the jump.