May 11, 2020
Hiring in a startup is an incredibly challenging job with a lot of moving parts and Shannon Collier, Director of Talent, stopped by to share some amazing tips. Shannon has been a Director of Talent for multiple startups and more established organizations with over twenty years of talent acquisition experience. On this episode we discuss:
- How to recruit for and learn about a role you have no background in.
- Establishing your reputation and internal brand with hiring managers and executives
- Job searching during COVID-19
- How to build an employer brand from scratch
- Working with junior executives and hiring managers who have not hired before
BONUS: Check out our free eBook for podcast listeners.