Jun 29, 2020
In this episode, Lamya Alaoui, Co-Founder and Chief Talent Officer at CREDAS, joins to talk about psychology and behavioral analysis in hiring. We also cover:
- The difference between US and international hiring practices.
- Organizational challenges facing companies today.
- And, introducing a new segment, the...
Jun 23, 2020
In this episode with Bridget Griggs, Ph.D, we cover Bridget's background and how she got into technical recruiting. We also cover:
- How to leverage a non-traditional background like Bridget's into a successful recruiting career
- How to work with highly technical candidates
- The benefits of additional education...
Jun 16, 2020
James Hornick, Partner at Hirewell and Co-Founder at Careerwell, joins to discuss how to grow and build a recruiting agency from the ground up. We also discuss:
- Best practices for agencies in the 21st century
- How to grow from a small team to an agency of 50+
- Why content and digital marketing is SO important
Jun 8, 2020
Bertina Yen, VP of People and Operations at Evidation Health, discusses how she has lead her team during periods of intense unrest during the COVID-19 and civil protests.
Jun 1, 2020
In this episode, Madison Butler joins to talk about diversity and inclusion in the workplace and her own journey to becoming a voice for POC on social media. We also discuss:
- How underrepresented minorities can build their own voice online
- Why most companies are hiring for D&I the wrong way
- Why companies should...