Dec 3, 2020
Anthony Vaughan, entrepreneur, speaker, and expert in employee experience joins TVRS to talk about creating an amazing employee experience. In this episode, we discuss:
- Anthony's own journey and inspiration to help startups with employee experience.
- The "graduation" model and how to motivate junior employees.
Aug 10, 2020
In this episode, Head of Talent and former engineer/ Product Manager Noah Wisnia shares some of his favorite tools in order to source hard to find candidates. We cover:
- What to look for when considering a tech stack for recruiting
- How technology is changing the recruiting process, for better or for worse
- Why one...
Jul 27, 2020
Joe Matar, VP of Marketing with Brazen, joins to discuss the intersection of marketing and recruiting. Joe has led marketing efforts at Brazen, a Recruitment AI company, for the last three years. We also discuss:
- What recruiters can learn from marketers and vice versa
- If it's worth it as an individual contributor at...
Jun 29, 2020
In this episode, Lamya Alaoui, Co-Founder and Chief Talent Officer at CREDAS, joins to talk about psychology and behavioral analysis in hiring. We also cover:
- The difference between US and international hiring practices.
- Organizational challenges facing companies today.
- And, introducing a new segment, the...
Jun 8, 2020
Bertina Yen, VP of People and Operations at Evidation Health, discusses how she has lead her team during periods of intense unrest during the COVID-19 and civil protests.